domingo, 18 de octubre de 2015

Robots, Cats, a failed Inktober and an Ork's birthday

It's been a while! 
I haven't been sketching as much as I would like to, because I have a job now. It's a pretty unlikely job though... I'm a Toy Designer. And is pretty awesome. Not only I get to brainstorm, doodle and sketch a lot, I get to build stuff and make packaging art for a ton of different toys. I've been there for 3 months and I still cannot believe it!

Here are some sketches I've done:

 Celebrating my 200 followers in Instagram =)
 Just a BA robot
 A robo-mechanic
 And my first Ink for Inktober: Infiltration
 Distraction
 Demolition
 Sneaking in
 The hangar
 An unrelated hipster chick with a gun
 and a cat riding a scooter-like robot
And this was a present for one of my best friends in the whole world, mister Sebastian Zegers, also known as Ork. Check him out here and here! He rocks.

Have a good one people!

DW

No hay comentarios: