lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2011

Gangster Snow White Queen

Gangster-themed snow white queen, when she's about to question the mirror. I thought it would be an interesting excuse for the drawing, and also, that would be a horrible horrible movie.

We had to draw a 2 point perspective setting with a reflection in a mirror.

Here's the complete piece (with a funky color thanks to my cel phone cam)


And here're some detail captions. With more time, I'd like to at least shade it in the (far) future (I guess).





That's for today... I shoulda cleaned it but it's already too late, no open stores, no car to roam to find an unlikely open place, so... this'll do!

(I'll upload a cleaner version once I scan it, maybe tomorrow)

See ya!

Woka


2 comentarios:

Jose Galdames dijo...

Primo, la cago como estay dibujando :) felicidades y sigue asi! jaja mucha suerte con todo. un abrazo a distancia.

Daniel Walker dijo...

Gracias primo!! Ahora viene mi encargo final, y espero que sea lo mejor que me haya salido hasta ahora...
Un abrazo para ti también ;)