jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2011

Some last week head drawings

Well, the post title kind of describes it all...

 I was trying to go for a more impresionistic feeling, having a clear focal point and letting some areas very rough, and letting others without  marks ar all. I like this one quite a bit.

This other guy was a quick and dirty version of the same model.
And she is a classmate I had to draw in a big two-week assignment. I quite like it, but I still feel that I could have made some more "I-don't-know-what"... I still have the chance to make some changes though.

Tomorrow's a new charcoal day. I love'em!

Okey people, see you around!!

Ah si! La modelo que no me cae tan bien... no para de moverse y se queda dormida. Decidí hacer una caricatura con esta :P

Chao



No hay comentarios: